Back of the net

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Other things

I like. Just in case you were wondering.

See the Strange Fascination website. I went to a great gig of theirs in Befnall Green. There are photos of me on there too in case you're only interested in me.

Reading Ashley's new(ish) blog is like eating a whole 4-portion tiramisu with cream in one sitting, which is something I've also done recently.

I've been wondering if I should go protest about nuclear weapons. And just in case you care, I was wondering before yesterday.

Someone sent me a lovely drawing of some boats today. It made my day.

1 Comments:

Blogger Tricia said...

Yeah, I was thinking of inviting my mum for a weekend away in Scotland, relive the Golders Green days and all that gubbins.

But it's REALLY cold in Scotland.

10/11/2006 8:28 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home