Back of the net

Friday, August 25, 2006

Customer Service

This isn't one of those consumer nonsense blogs, this blog is about ME, ME I tells ye. Mwahahahaha. However, I must tell you about a lovely man I spoke to yesterday from Sainsburys with whom I set out to solve a mystery. Favourite moments from the conversation are

Me "I've got a can of Sainsbury's Ravioli, and in the ingredients it says it contains Persil"

Lovely man "That's very funny"

LM "Can I put you on hold for a moment. I'll try and get to the bottom of this. Someone might have done it as a joke, or it might be a misprint."
Me "Ok."
LM(after putting me on hold listening to daft recipe ideas - "why not try throwing on a handful of Sainsbury's porridge oats for a delicious cruncy topping?") "Does it say Parsley anywhere in the ingredients?"
Me "No! You've solved it!"

LM "I can assure you on behalf of Sainsburys that there is no Persil in our Ravioli"

Lovely man is going to keep me updated with the progress of this investigation. This followed yet another terrible telephone conversation to Wanadoo, who we are dumping as our internet service providers as of today. Because I'm writing this from a net cafe, and because I've been coming here for a month. Shitehawks.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

He he. I noticed that yesterday.

Was it the meat free stuff? The one that contains egg for no good reason, grrrrrr.

11/04/2006 10:59 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home