Back of the net

Tuesday, April 04, 2006

It's My Last Week in Sofaland


I've got a job in the call centre of an executive car company. Yeah, get me. I need the money. It's a nice place with friendly people and the hours are handy (no nightshifts) so I'm optimistic. I start next week.

For mothers' day Em and I went down to Cornwall to paint pottery with our Mum. The results were a beautiful vase by mum which now sits in my room, a decorative plate by Em and a jug by me. I covered myself in paint. After painting we went to a Barbican tea rooms (one that was very Withnail and I), read the menu for ten minutes then sidled out for some chips. Mmmmm Chips.

I don't have much news other than all that. I'm working on a couple of projects I can't really put here, although one is creating a logo and promotional materials for a gorgeous boat so that's very exciting.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really do love your graphic illustrations of your life. Pure sass.

4/05/2006 2:49 am

 

Post a Comment

<< Home