Back of the net

Sunday, March 05, 2006

Se7en

Wood has 'tagged' me with some questions.
Don't laugh, it's your go next.

Seven things to do
Get a design job before I run out of money, learn to forage for food and grow my own vegetables, learn Spanish and spend a few months in South America, volunteer for something, buy some space, write an album or novel or children's book or the like.

Seven things I can’t do
Drive, keep a tidy bedroom, wear nickel (I'm allergic you know), settle in one place for a long time, snowboard (but oh I want to learn now I've seen Colin Jackson having lessons as part of the Olympic coverage), bake a cake (or even light a gas oven), understand what's so good about Predator.

Seven things that attract me to my mate
Two of them would be his thighs, and one would be his ethics. I shan't put those in order of importance or tell you any more (I can't post things I haven't even told him) but there are lots more than seven.

Seven books I love
The dictionary, Ian McEwan's a child in time, Willie Russel's the wrong boy, Antoine de Saint Exupery's le petit prince, all my graphic design books whose names I can't remember because they're still on the way back from new zealand, JD Salinger's catcher in the rye, Big Willy's hamlet.

Seven things I say
"Have fun", "Yeah yeah yeah", "I want a goat and you can't eat it", "pint of guinness please and some bacon fries", "do be quiet you silly little man", "where have I put my cocking ...", "Shut up, I'm adorable".

Seven movies I’ve loved
Casblanca, Mary Poppins, The Sound of Music, Bright Young Things, Dancer in the Dark, Withnail and I, O Brother Where art Thou.

Seven people to tag
Dan, Saz, Sharon (I assume someone's probably tagged her first though), Dave, Sue, Emily (start a blog Emmalou!), someone else. Now let's see who really reads this.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Badlands,The Third Man,The Dead Zone,Electraglide in Blue, Batman2,The Five Pennies - better make it 70 !

4/06/2006 10:52 am

 

Post a Comment

<< Home