Back of the net

Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Another messenger conversation with no-one


This photo is from a cool walk I took with the dog earlier. I was listening to Bjork and dancing and singing away to myself. I hope this is what being old is like, it rocks.

Tricia: Hello
Tricia: I'm michael bay
Tricia: my film, Pearl Harbour, sucked more than I miss you
***'s status is now "Idle". (08/02/2006 22:52)
Tricia: Idle? If I'd spent time 'idle' I'd never have made hits like 'Bad Boys 2' and 'The Rock'
Tricia: It's my bedtime soon
Tricia: Curses. No literati before bedtime. Michael Bay want Scrabble. Michael Bay not happy.
Tricia: Michael Bay kill off tall northerner in next explosive action movie.
Tricia: Michael Bay get Sean Bean on phone.
Tricia: Oh Bollocks

1 Comments:

Blogger shaz said...

I wish I had a beach nearby. I fancy a walk (with my imaginary dog) wrapped up in a toasty scarf. :(

xx

2/12/2006 2:19 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home