Back of the net

Thursday, January 19, 2006

Her head stops


As I haven't designed much in 2006 here is something I did a while back, an album cover (minus the words).

In 2006 I have, however, done these things:

seen the hollywood sign from a plane window
learned loads about buddha and what he said
made a man buy the worst t-shirt in the world
abstained from talking, drinking, smoking etc. (thankfully this is over)
been blessed by a catholic priest
dueted as madonna with a gorgeous labour councillor
learned to make text on my blog bold and italic
hollowed out the centre of an andy mcnabb book
meditated until love shot out the top of my head
sunbathed and later had an asthma attack from the cold
seen glowworms glowing over a little stream

I'll be in London again next weekend if any of youse b**t**ds want to meet up, attending my first ever gig of those famous Gresham Flyers.

1 Comments:

Blogger Trampilot said...

The shirt is beautiful and I wear it all the time.

Thank you.

I am simple.

2/08/2006 8:35 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home