Back of the net

Saturday, November 26, 2005

Forward

Why is it when an ex gets a new girlfriend it's like he's punched you in the stomach? I feel genuinely happy for him and I wish him the best but goddamit it feels like my heart's exploded. This is the third time it's exploded in 2005 and I've been single all year. Fortunately it heals very quickly and it will certainly benefit from the pizza I'm about to order.

Today I went out and purchased Adobe CS2, a student version which I can use for personal projects. Wicked. Except it's taken the last hour and a half to update my OSX, install it and get the updates online (72% done, it says). Once it gets to 100 I will be able to continue to educate myself in the ways of digital graphic design once the course finishes in three weeks. I will also be able to make wizzo posters, CD covers, miniature artworks and nifty greetings cards for all my pals, so get your requests in now my lovelies.

Oooh ooh 76%. I bet you're holding your breath, aren't you.

No pictures right now, but soon you will be inundated I assure you. x

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home