Back of the net

Monday, November 21, 2005

The city is crawling


It's been a scary week. One of the tutors told us all our technical efforts aren't up to scratch. Seems we're concentrating too hard on our designs and not getting the file sizes and formats right. I got quite frightened. The idea of failing the course had never occurred to me before and is almost unthinkable now. So, right now I'm concentrating on my technical but feeling a little nervous and disheartened.

Then I got attacked by an insect that was the size of a mobile phone. It appeared up my skirt, bit my leg and then fell out while I was screaming and running up the street. It has been identified by a friend as a weta. Here's a picture of a weta.


Nice, eh?

In better news I have a ticket for the Big Day Out in January, two days before I leave the country. The Magic Numbers, The White Stripes, Iggy and the Stooges and Fat Freddy's Drop are all giving me something to look forward to.

1 Comments:

Blogger Trampilot said...

I hate the thought of anything crawling up skirts. Disgusting creature.

11/27/2005 10:29 am

 

Post a Comment

<< Home