Back of the net

Sunday, September 25, 2005

Procrastination

A list of things I have done today instead of tidying my room:

Read my book
Thought about my childhood
Thought about what to do with the next six months
Considered doing an open university course, briefly researched it and sent an email for advice
Smoked a heap of cigarettes and drunk coffee
Chatted on msn with Ashley
Danced around my room to the Pogues
Tried on a dress and experimented with hairstyles while dancing around my room to the Velvet Undergroud
Danced around and exercised to Jimi Hendrix, Beck and the Prodigy (the latter being rather exhausting)
Explored the digital radio stations on itunes including 60s hits and a psychadelic station which sounded like BBC sound effects
Watched Grosse Point Blank
Plucked my Eyebrows
Showered for a ridiculously long time with occasional musical interludes including 'Moon River'
Read an article about sloganeering in politics
Ate cottage cheese on toast even though I don't like it and wasn't hungry
Paid attention to the dog

With only two hours to go until Kill Bill 2 I am thinking face mask, leg shaving and maybe some washing up. This room really is a mess.

1 Comments:

Blogger Chris Gilmour said...

Seems to be a more productive day than actually tidying your room. See if you can establish lasting World Peace as part of procrastinating

9/27/2005 9:03 am

 

Post a Comment

<< Home